The MultiStep is a low profile orthotic insole created for the versatile experiences that keep you on the go. Whether you're wearing dress shoes, flats or low-heeled boots, this style is meant for the everyday footwear that can benefit from extra comfort and maximum arch support.
- Designed for closed in flats or boots with a heel of 2" or less
- Special slim cut design especially made for women’s feet
- Polypropylene shell cut from the 1st to the 4th metatarsal for adequate support; layered with memory foam for a custom-like fit and a synthetic leather top cover
- Multi-purpose low profile insole helps redistribute and relieve pressure within the foot
- Finished with a synthetic black suede bottom for lasting protection and prevention of slippage
- Note that DoctorInsole orthotic insoles do have a "break in" period. While wearing, they will take an impression of your foot while matching it to the neutral shell. In a day or two, they will contour to your feet and soften with time and wear allowing your body to adjust to the correction.
- Add Review
- Wear them all day! Review by Jo
- These insoles have made all of my hard-soled flats or booties feel super comfortable. I used to have to wear sneakers while traveling and walking around all day, and now I can wear my favorite booties around a city with the arch support my foot needs (and literally no foot pain at the end of a long day). Highly recommend! (Posted on 6/24/2015)
- Customer Service Review by Frances
- Thanks DoctorInsole! I love my orthotics. Also, great customer service. When I needed to do a return on another pair and had questions, you guys were on top of it and provided stellar service. Very professional. Many thanks! (Posted on 6/19/2015)
- No more lower back pain Review by Stephanie
- Love my insoles! I wear them in my flats every day and they make such a difference on my lower back, it's incredible. I never knew I was ever uncomfortable in my shoes until the insoles made them comfortable. (Posted on 6/19/2015)
- No more achy arches Review by Theresa
- My achy arches and feet feel renewed after wearing these insoles. I've tried various brands but none offer the support as these. Absolutely love these insoles. Thank you! (Posted on 6/19/2015)