The MultiStep is a low profile orthotic insole created for the versatile experiences that keep you on the go. Whether you're wearing dress shoes with a hard sole, need more support, or want your everyday shoes to fit and feel better, this is the insole for you.
- Designed for any shoe with a low profile foot bed
- Multi-purpose low profile insole helps redistribute and relieve pressure within the foot
- Polypropylene shell is layered with memory foam for a custom-like fit and a synthetic leather top cover providing forefoot and rear foot corrective comfort
- Finished with a synthetic black suede bottom for lasting protection and prevention of slippage
- Note that DoctorInsole orthotic insoles do have a "break in" period. While wearing, they will take an impression of your foot while matching it to the neutral shell. In a day or two, they will contour to your feet and soften with time and wear allowing your body to adjust to the correction.
- Add Review
- Love these Insoles Review by Benjamin G
- These things are incredible I popped them in my dress shoes and walk around in them all day. They perform as advertised, they are comfortable and durable and without pain. My lower back pain has subsided as well as other foot issues I have. In fact I compared them to my dad's brand new custom orthotics and his are much thicker/bulkier with the cushioning materials and the added toe length parts being made of glaringly inferior materials. These also have not produced the pain that I have heard reported from custom orthotic wearers young and old. (Posted on 10/16/2015)
- Incredible for everyday use Review by Mr. Jenkins
- I cannot say enough good things about these products! I have several pairs and always have them on my feet. In my work, there are days where I am on my feet in dress shoes for hours at a time. It use to cause many issues with my lower back pain. After breaking in my Dr. Insoles the discomfort has subsided to a very manageable level with no pain on certain days! These things are life savers! I really do recommend them to everyone I talk to. I make it a point to bring them up in conversation because they are just great! If you are wavering on whether or not to purchase some of these, stop. Just get them. I am sure that once you give them a chance you will be the next person to write a review on them! (Posted on 7/16/2015)
- Love ANY dress shoe now Review by Andrew S
I do not worry about any uncomfortable dress shoes anymore. I put these puppies in my shoes, and I can literally wear my work shoes ALL day.
I put them in for a wedding last week, and I was the only groomsman not complaining about how uncomfortable my feet were in the rented dress shoes. Plus, they add a little height which always seems to be a good thing. Danced the entire time.
As with all the insoles with DoctorInsoles, these things last and are durable. (Posted on 7/15/2015)
- Great Product! Review by Eric
- I highly recommend this product. My feet have never felt better since wearing these orthotics. They fit perfectly in my dress shoes and leave me feeling comfortable all day long. (Posted on 7/13/2015)
- It's what is on the inside that counts! Review by Joshua
I have flat feet, and have used a $400 custom orthotic for over 5 years. Replacing it has never been a joy, until now. All of my shoes now have a Doctorinsole because these orthotics make my feet feel so much better. At this price, it soon became a no-brain'er to have them in all my shoes, which saves me time from switching my insole around.
I love this product, and I'll be a customer for life. Thanks, DoctorInsole! (Posted on 7/9/2015)
- Remarkable results Review by Eric
- I have been wearing the multistep insoles continuously for almost a year now and plan to continue throughout my life. The combination of improved comfort, posture, stride, and stamina is truly remarkable. These immediate benefits are wonderful but the ability to prevent future damage/injury is invaluable. The DoctorInsole design is simply better than any other. (Posted on 7/9/2015)
- Life changing purchase Review by Red
- I wear these DoctorInsole Multi-steps in my dress shoes 5 days a week. I feel better, my knees have less issues now, and i can survive a full day on a convention floor with no problems. Truly a positive life-changing purchase for me (Posted on 6/24/2015)
- Dr Joseph Review by Dave
- I met Rob Joseph a couple of years ago when I had to have ankle surgeries .... the insoles helped majorly in my recovery from both surgeries ...Dr Joseph is the best in the business ... on top of his professional acumen his personal acumen is just as good and the insoles really helped me to a complete recovery !! (Posted on 6/19/2015)
- finally something that works Review by Renee
- I got some of these for my boyfriend and he is so happy! They helped his knee and his back!! Thank you! (Posted on 6/19/2015)
- All day comfort Review by Jonathan
- Really comfortable - enjoying my new insoles! Love the low profile ones for my dress shoes as well. (Posted on 6/19/2015)
- Strengthens my feet Review by Jonathan
- I'm not sure if this is even a thing... but my feet feel stronger from wearing these insoles! I use the MultiStep ones in my dress boots and they feel great. It definitely took a few days getting used to, but now I can't imagine any of my shoes without them. Thanks! (Posted on 6/15/2015)