The FitStep is designed specifically for women that engage in high-impact activities that require maximum control and additional comfort. This orthotic insole offers optimal stability for a bootcamp class, your morning jogs or a day of running around town, while reducing foot fatigue, heel and arch pain and stress on your ankles, knees and legs. Now that's an active insole.
- Designed for individuals requiring maximum control, safety and comfort for all athletic activities
- Polypropylene shell is layered with memory foam for a custom-like fit and a shock absorbing top cover providing forefoot and rear foot corrective comfort
- Additional layer of comfort especially made for women's feet
- Finished with a synthetic black suede bottom for lasting protection and prevention of slippage
- When using the FitStep, please remove your shoe’s insole first, and replace it with the FitStep
- Note that DoctorInsole orthotic insoles do have a "break in" period. While wearing, they will take an impression of your foot while matching it to the neutral shell. In a day or two, they will contour to your feet and soften with time and wear allowing your body to adjust to the correction.