The FitStep features a low profile footbed designed for high-impact activities that require maximum control. Whether you’re hiking up a mountain, playing basketball or running around in sneakers all day, this insole offers optimal stability and support for your most active days.
- Designed for individuals requiring maximum control, safety and comfort for all athletic activities
- Polypropylene shell is layered with memory foam for a custom-like fit and a shock absorbing top cover providing forefoot and rear foot corrective comfort
- Finished with a synthetic black suede bottom for lasting protection and prevention of slippage
- When using the FitStep, please remove your shoe’s insole first, and replace it with the FitStep
- Note that DoctorInsole orthotic insoles do have a "break in" period. While wearing, they will take an impression of your foot while matching it to the neutral shell. In a day or two, they will contour to your feet and soften with time and wear allowing your body to adjust to the correction.